Medical Library Study Spaces
OUWB Medical Library Study Spaces
The Medical Library hosts study spaces for up to 90 students
KL100 - Collaborative Study
- 5 Apple TV-enabled monitors
- Large Screen projector with Apple TV
- Small kitchen area with Keurig coffee Machine - please clean up after yourself
- Print Station - Copy, scan or print in color or B/W
- Student iMacs with the following software:
- Microsoft Office
- EndNote Reference management software
- NVivo Qualitative statistics software
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Essential Anatomy 5
Please see our Library Technology Page for more information about the listed software.
KL102 - Quiet Study
This room is reserved for quiet study only:
- Carrels for individual study - Occupancy: 30 students.
- Copies of all required and recommended textbooks (for in-house use)
- Exam Prep Materials including USMLE collection (for in-house use) Please do not reshelve the books yourself; put them on the cart to be cleaned by our staff.
KL 146–153: Individual Study Rooms
- Private study space suitable for one student, it is first come first served.
- Large whiteboards for diagrams and drawings. Students may select markers from the clean box and return used markers to the used box.