Medical Library News
De-Stress Activities @ the Library!
Take a quick study or snack break at OU Libraries in our series of activities complementing De-Stress Fest at OUWB!
- Saturday, December 7 - Monday, December 9: Free Coffee in the Kresge Lobby (6pm until empty)
- Monday, December 9: Pause for Puppies (12 - 3pm; Kresge Popular Reading Area). Take a study break to pet some puppies!
- Tuesday, December 10:
- Virtual Reality Retreat (11am - 12pm; Medical Library Collaborative Study Room). Retreat into a different world, or try out a game on an Oculus Quest (medical students only)
- Chair Massages (10am - 4pm; Kresge Popular Reading Area)
- Wednesday, December 11: Knitting & Crocheting (1 - 3pm; Kresge Popular Reading Area). Supplies provided!
- Thursday, December 12 - Friday, December 13: Free Coffee & Cookies in the Medical Library Collaborative Study Room (6:30pm until empty)
Library Building Hours: Limited Hours & Closures Over Holiday Break
Kresge Library, including all Medical Library spaces, will have limited hours leading up to and over the holiday break:
- Monday, December 16: closes at 6:00pm
- Tuesday, December 17 - Friday, December 20: open 7:30am - 6:00pm
- Saturday, December 21 - Wednesday, January 1: CLOSED
- Thursday, January 2: opens at 7:30am, 24/7 hours resume
For a complete list of hours, visit the Hours webpage.