- Saturday, Jul 31st, 2021
- Kresge Library Building:
- Medical Library Office:
Breakout Room 100A
Quiet Study Room
Individual Study Room
Your safety is our priority. The Medical Library's study spaces have been
reconfigured to reduce seating and allow for social distancing. Per Oakland
University policy, you must keep your mask on at all times if you have not been vaccinated while in the building.
Let's work together to keep everyone safe and this pandemic under control!
Access to the Medical Library study spaces requires
an Oakland University ID card and is limited to medical students only.
All users of the Medical Library study space must comply with Kresge Library's
Users' Rights and Responsibility policy
KL 100: Group Study
- Mixed seating - Occupancy: 8 students.
- Apple TV–equipped monitors
- An Apple iMac loaded with study tools and statistics software (details)
- Student printer
- Two breakout rooms (100A and 100B) - Occupancy: 4 student per room.
KL 102: Quiet Study
- Carrels for individual study - Occupancy: 5 students.
- Student printer
- Copies of all required and recommended textbooks (for in-house use)
- USMLE collection (for in-house use) Please do not reshelve the books yourself; put them on the cart to be cleaned by our staff.
KL 146–153: Individual Study Rooms
- Private study space suitable for one student, it is first come first served.
- Large whiteboards for diagrams and drawings. Students may select markers from the clean box and return used markers to the used box.
Medical Library Office
- Medical Librarians available for help, research consultations, etc.
Schedule a virtual consultation
- Skeletons, bone sets, office equipment and more available for your use
- iPads loaded with study apps and other equipment for checkout (details)
Other Library Spaces
Additional information on library spaces is
available on the Kresge Library
page. The third floor is designated for quiet study.
Kresge Library Building:
OU ID needed midnight - 7am
Medical Library Office: