- Saturday, Mar 23rd, 2019
- Kresge Library Building:
- Open 24 Hours
- OU ID needed midnight - 7am
- Medical Library Office:
- Open 8am - 4:30pm
Exporting PubMed References to RefWorks
- Conduct your search in PubMed and mark the records
you want to import into RefWorks.
- Click in the Send to link and Choose Citation Manager
and click the Create File button.
- A pop-up window will open, allowing you to open or
save the file. Save the file.
- Open your RefWorks account in another tab. Click the
References menu in RefWorks and select Import.
- Choose FROM TEXT FILE (1st link). For Select Text
File, click Browse and select the file you saved.
- Click the Import button.
Kresge Library Building:
Open 24 Hours
OU ID needed midnight - 7am
Medical Library Office:
Open 8am - 4:30pm