In this issue
Mobile Apps | Student Corner | Faculty Corner | Resource News: What's New to our Collection
Mobile Apps at your Fingertips!
|Miss the Mobile Apps Fair? No problem!
You can access and find instructions for downloading the mobile apps promoted at the May 13 fair any time by going to the Medical Library's Mobile Apps page
The following clinical and drug information apps are all available for both iOS and Android devices:
DynaMed, Epocrates, Micromedex, and UpToDate. Check out the Medical Apps Quick Guide
handed out at the fair by clicking the image at right.
If you have any questions or trouble downloading any of the mobile apps, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
|Library Summer Hours Beginning Monday, June 1, the Medical Library Office will be open Monday - Friday, 7:30AM - 6:00PM. Kresge Library building hours will remain 24/7 unless otherwise noted. All students retain access to all online library resources during the summer. Note you will be prompted to sign-in with your NetID and password when you access any of the resources from off-campus.|
---------------------------------Library to Close June 13 & 14 The Kresge Library building, including all Medical Library spaces, will close at 7:00AM on Saturday, June 13 and reopen on Monday, June 15 at 7:30AM due to university scheduled network and power outages.
New USMLE Prep & Review Books The Medical Library has added several new review books to our print collection. All are available for in-library use in the Medical Library Quiet Study Room.
- Brainchip for Biochemistry (2002)
- Clinical Pharmacology Made Ridiculously Simple (2011)
- Clinical Psychopharmacology Made Ridiculously Simple (2014)
- First Aid for the Match (2011)
- First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 (2015)
- First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CS (2014)
- First Aid for the USMLE Step 3 (2011)
- High Yield Gross Anatomy (2015)
- Step Up to USMLE Step 3 (2009)
|Faculty Brown Bag Series Concludes in June! The last scheduled session of this year's faculty series will be on Wednesday, June 17 from 12:00 - 1:00pm in 478 O'Dowd Hall. Anyone is welcome to attend and feel free to bring your lunch!|
- Topic: Alternative Ways of Disseminating Your Scholarly Work
- Description: This session will provide you with an opportunity to learn, explore, discuss, and share alternative ways of communicating and disseminating your scholarly works.
If you have any questions about the series, please contact us at email@example.com
- Dr. Richard Sabina is Professor in the Department of Biomedical Sciences at the OUWB specializing in biochemistry and molecular genetics
- Dr. Virginia Uhley is Assistant Professor in the Department of Biomedical Sciences at the OUWB specializing in nutrition
- Dr. Victoria Lucia is Assistant Professor in the Department of Biomedical Sciences at the OUWB specializing in epidemiology.
Williams GA. Health care reform: how are we doing? Retina Today.
2015; March 2015:14-15. (Dr. George Williams is Chief of Ophthalmology
at Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak and serves as Chair of and Professor in
the Department of Ophthalmology at the OUWB)
Contact our editor
Stephanie Swanberg at firstname.lastname@example.org